This project will deliver focus groups to understand directly from members of the public how people’s water use has changed since lockdown started in March this year. This social research will be analysed in the context of measured changes in household consumption over the same time, to understand the drivers of water use change. We are looking for participants who live in England or Wales and are 18 years or older. We are especially interested to hear a broad range of experiences including:
- shared houses, solo houses, homes with a garden, apartments
- people living in multigenerational households, young families
- essential workers
- people from, or living with, COVID-19 vulnerable group.
If you choose to participate:
- we will ask you to take part in an online group discussion
- the activity will take place on Zoom during the first week of September and will take around 60 minutes
- you will receive a £15 e-gift card for your participation in the study
- your experiences and answers will be kept confidential by the research team.
This research is part of a North West Consortium Doctoral Training Partnership project conducted by Cecilia Alda Vidal (University of Manchester) in collaboration with Artesia and Alison Browne (University of Manchester) If you would like to participate, please, fill in the registration form shorturl.at/hIT17
For more information contact: email@example.com